Just dreamed of something really beautiful!!!
It was maybe 10 years ago i guess, mom woke me up n it was 7 o'clock. time to go to school!!! rain was pouring outside. It is one of the most living moments, u kno, when u are in bed and you can hear the sound of water, feel that cold air. I had to wake up n did my adventures in bathroom.. making noises as if im vomiting, so that mom would let me bunk the school. but she was clever!!! huuhh! it was a stale trick of mine, which i used all over those 10 nice little years. I never brushed the whole weekdays, n used to pour water on soap. as if ive bathed properly. such a dirty n ugly innocent kid I was, back then. going to school, that was one of the scariest thing I ever did.. thinkin how teacher's gonna get my ass busted out of the classroom for not doin homework n makin noise!! those days when my parents allowed me to stay at home because of heavy rains, are the most joyful memories.... I can never ever feel that again, shit..
I had this tiny fish tank, where there were my little fishy frnds swimmed n played. I spent most of my time wondering if I can ever talk to them, feeding them. I cried like maniac when they passed away..
Fuck, how innocent I was, I wanna go back.

theres this song by U2 where Bono sings
"What happened to the beauty I had inside of me?"
n now Im so called grown up and ready to face this shitty world, Ive lost that spirit, innocence and beauty, I hope someday someone might show me up the way again.
Day after tommorow is my last paper of 6th sem.. n now im here writing about the dream I jus had.

No comments:

Post a Comment